Our Gen2 sight upgrades our very popular Classic Glock Rear Sight with the new Gen2 features - coarse serrations on the front ledge for improved racking, scooped blade profile for better downrange visual awareness, and updated dovetail dimensions for Gen5 guns with oversized dovetails.
Precision CNC machined from heat treated 4140 bar stock and finished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing (aka Melonite, same as the Glock slide). All 10-8 sights feature a U notch for rapid, intuitive alignment with a dot such as on our tritium insert and fiber optic front sights. The rear face is plain black, serrated at 40 lpi to reduce glare in varied lighting conditions.
- Fits: ALL Glock models, all calibers, all frame sizes, all slide sizes.
- EVERY Glock, including Gen 5, 19X, etc. all use the same front and rear sights.
- The only Glocks with unique sight requirements are as follows:
- Glock 43x/48, due to narrower slides.
- Glock MOS slides use the universal Glock rear dovetail, but located more to the rear.
- Notch widths: .140"
- .140" - good balance of speed and accuracy