MAGAZINES AND MAGAZINE ACCESSORIES SUBJECT TO LOCAL LAWS
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Will only work on Gen 3 PMAG Magazines*
PMAG Base Pad For AR .223
TTI Firepower PMAG Magazine Extension,
- Designed to work with stock spring.
- Overall weight 2.1oz.
- Length, 1 inch.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- Holds 35+1 rounds on the PMAG30.
- Holds 46+1 rounds on the PMAG40.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized.
- Made in the USA.
This Taran Tactical Innovations .223 PMAG base pad works on any .223 30 or 40 round PMAG magazine. This TTI base pad will add 5 extra rounds to a PMAG 30 round magazine and extra 6 rounds in a 40 round PMAG magazine. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI .223 PMAG base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.