Don't Struggle to See Your Front Sight!
DXT Night Sights are defensive tritium sights designed to enhance your EDC pistol. The front sight uses a reflective white dot that bounces ambient light for increased low light visibility. We designed the DXT sights to be large and highly visible; this helps solve many issues, from aging eyes to deteriorating vision. The shallow V rear has a simple, low profile that provides a wide field of view. The dot-the "i" sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front and a tritium bar in the rear, prevent confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are moving, and the victim is threat-focused. DXT Night sights are big, bright, and easy to see day or night!
The express sight concept started it all for us over 25 years ago. Our founders wanted to engineer a sighting system primed for defensive situations that was big and easy to see. Modeled after African big game hunting sights, express sights are designed to give you a visible and combat accurate flash sight picture when seconds count.
- Tritium powered front sight
- Big Dot front measures 0.188"
- High-contrast white front sight
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight white outline with tritium center
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
XS DXT sights are easily installable by using a hammer and punch.