NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN! Our V2 took the success/failures of our original product and made it stronger. Also able to carry more. We used a stronger ballistic material for the inside strap that touches your leg and increased the protection at the bottom of the kit to avoid any holes from rubbing on your shoe or boot. We also made the exterior of the kit elastic. This helps not only with comfort and retention, but allows you the ability to fit more stuff to your kit.
We have used a lot of med kits in our time and there are some great ones on the market. But, we have always said; I wish it had this or I wish it had that. So we decided to do just that. We had input from several special operations medics in the designing of this IFAK.
Disruptive AFAK V2 is an ankle system designed for carrying medical items concealed on your ankle.
- 4 Vertical pockets for items like combat gauze, tourniquet, trauma sheers, epi pen, multitool, compression bandage, pills, tape, dog tag and more!
- Dog Tag Pocket - For Personal ID
- Small Vertical Pocket for smaller objects like meds and bandages
- Velcro panels for Patches
- Elastic Strip Closer for comfort
- Sewn Drain Holes for all pockets
- 1 Horizontal pocket for Chest Seals
- Additions elastic extension for Boots
- Reinforced backing
- Reinforced bottom lip
- Elastic Outer Pockets
- Disruptive EDC Med Pouch
- 6.5 Trauma Shears
- Celox Hemostat Crystals
- Medical Gloves
- Duck tape roll
- American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal
- Sterile Gauze Sponges
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Some colors might have a smell from the dying process. It will go away once it is removed from the bag.